“I'd NEVER enter!”

Add it.
Good Luck Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Just the look of the place is sketchy! I've NEVER seen anyone go in, or come out. Their sign always says "Open" but I have no idea if it actually even operates.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Family run restaurant putting out tasty Chinese food. The service was friendly with food delivered in a timely manner. Particularly enjoyed the won ton soup and sweet and sour shrimp.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Food mediocre, service also. The restaurant is large and it is usually empty or has one table occupied.

1  Thank S0andS0
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I LOVE Chinese food. I knew that the chances of Lunenburg having a good Chinese food restaurant were slim, but I didn’t know it was going to be this bad. Inedible, that the best way to describe it.

I was drawn in with the promise of lobster fried rice. Where else in the world are you going to get that? It tasted like last months lobster cured on a bed of salt. The dish reeked of old fish so badly that it was barely tolerable on the drive home.

The Cantonese chowmein tasted like it was soaked in fish juice. The spring rolls were the only thing edible and tasted like they were from Costco and previously frozen.

We paid close to 50$ for our order and I felt bad about wasting the food, so I rinsed off the sauces and tried to feed it to our 3 dogs. Not one of them would touch it. Really. Not a nibble.

4  Thank SparrowEchoFozzie
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Our sevice was friendly, and the place appeared to be as clean as a whistle, washrooms included, but there was a mustly smell throughout. It all looks as if is about to close, very old and dated. Menu is interesting and diverse, and our meals were very good. Outside is really very poorly done. Both the outside and inside need to be re-vamped, and I would suggest someone find out the source of the musty smell. There is no other outlet for Chinese food in Lunenburg, so they have a cornered market and could therefore be doing much bette if they updated the inside and outside decor as well as did something about the smell. Obviously from the menu, the cook has a good handle on things. Wait staff were friendly and efficient.

1  Thank GenuineBluenosers