“Amazing!!!”

D'Franco Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

I loved it!!! I had the chicken parmason! It was a homemade recipie too! Just awesome! Very great service! I would DEFINATLY go there again :)

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Had delivery from here several weeks ago. Pizza was average and arrived very cold. Salad was incredibly overpriced for limp lettuce, unripe tomato, and a few chunks of cucumber. But the ribs were horrific. A few small fatty ribs surrounded a huge chunk of bone and gristle in the container. Quickly realized we had been served sternum (chest plate), left me disgusted and feeling ripped off. The ribs tasted like cheap meat dipped in Pancake syrup. We will not eat here again.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

It was suggested to us that the new Italian place in town had great pasta and pizza. We do like to patronize the local businesses if warranted. We ordered pizza for take out and wow was it Delicious, wood oven, great crust. The second time it was just as great. They don't have the best set up for take out but I understand they do have delivery. Our new favourite pizza.....now we Need try the pasta. The restaurant looks full all the time.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

When you live in a small town and a new restaurant opens you get excited to try it. We decided to go last weekend, for our anniversary. They had remodeled since the previous restaurant and I really liked the look. Our server was pleasant and the owner lovely. Our food came quickly and hubby said his lasagna was very good. The you could tell it had a homemade sauce and just the right amount of seasoning. I had Caesar salad with chicken and it was also very good. The best part of the evening was the dessert. I chose the turtle cheesecake. It is homemade, in town and was absolutely delicious. I am not exaggerating when I say it was probably the best dessert I have ever had...... anywhere..... anytime..... anyplace