“Great seafood pasta.”

D'Franco Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Came in and tried the spaghetti allo scoglio and was extremely satisfied with the flavor and the great variety of seafood in it. If you like seafood this is a must. Also here they are getting in some gluten free pasta, I can't wait to try it!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

My hunni and I love the Italian Pizza. It's so delicious !!! For a medium it is a decent price and we usually get it delivered, which is always surprisingly fast. I really hope this restaurant sticks around...we need our pizza fix!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I found D'Franco Italian approximately 2 weeks after it's initial opening and have been a loyal fan ever since. The Italian owner Frankie, has considerable experience behind him and his upbringing in Italy and restaurant family has served him well .
I am working my way slowly through his menu and as it is continually evolving, I am having a difficult time keeping up. From his Mom's meatballs ,his homemade gravy,excellent Marsala,the al Dente pastas and the fresh homemade pizza, it is delicious choices..
Rumor has it that a wood fired pizza oven is in the works along with a covered outdoor deck which will tempt me to move in .
If you are seeking great pizza,excellent pastas, in a comfortable family atmosphere along with great service and affordable prices do not hesitate to make the effort to visit this establishment.
And my 24 years as a restauranteur can attribute to my testimony. Keep up the great quality but remember......"Your only as good as your last meal" jim Symington

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have been once to this restaurant and was pleasantly surprised. Had the pizza and enjoyed it very much. It was a little on the pricey side for the other dishes but we will go back again and try something else.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

My family and I visit D'Francos regularly and have enjoyed every visit!my husband loves the burgers, weather it is chicken or beef! I have a hard time choosing every time between my 3 favourite dishes! I love the ravioli florentino. Chicken Parmesan and pasta al forno! Every sauce is made to perfection! Highly recommend !