“It's DQ on a budget”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Ladysmith
Reviewed 15 August 2012

So this is your average DQ but their food is dry and maybe...old? The cake I had made by request was gummy and not the fresh soft DQ ice cream you would expect. Cheeseburger also dry and small.

Reviewed 24 August 2011

Came in for a quick bit to eat, and to my surprise I had some of the best onion rings. I decided to eat inside but was thrilled to see the new renos!! Also I recieved some of the best service teenagers can give at a Dairy Queen but, was not to impressed by the woman manager when I told her how much I enjoyed my meal, she seemed to not care...???

1  Thank 792jess
Reviewed 7 August 2011

We dined here at 2pm on a Friday and wow....burgers were perfectly cooked, service was perfect and desserts were delicious and had good amount of topping.

We will stop here next time we are driving through Ladysmith - it is just off highway across from McDonalds.

Reviewed 19 April 2010

Worst dairy queen in Canada!!!!!

2  Thank ghosthunter2001