“First of all, There is no Ladysmith Inn”
Review of Ladysmith Inn

Ladysmith Inn
Ranked #24 of 43 Restaurants in Ladysmith
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Are we talking about the Sporty Bar? Of which there is no sign?
Won't ever go in again. Snotty Female bar keep who would not wait on me. I walked out.

3  Thank waxygold
There are newer reviews for Ladysmith Inn

Reviewed 30 November 2012

You'll be treated like garbage if you're not a regular or friends of the waitresses.

I Came in for the festival of lights with the fiancee because I swear this was the only place in Ladysmith that didn't serve chinese food (seriously Ladysmith needs more selection on the main strip.. even the bowling alleys restaurant served Szechuan cuisine! :O and we didn't feel like eating a hot dog outside) and we sat right next to the bar. We waited half an hour for someone to come by and nothing! I get they were busy but the waitresses all seemed to be enamored by friends and regulars who weren't specifically ordering anything. Just talking really.

So my fiancee (who's the most mellow person ever!) went up to order our drinks, since he didn't feel like waiting any longer and as the waitress (who was some lady that looked like the craggiest bleach blonde 70 year old trying to hold onto her looks for dear life ever) started taking his order she got distracted by someone she knew and just stopped taking his order, ignored him, and started chatting it up with this dude, then this mystery dude just pushes my fiancee out of the way. My fiancee came back to the table steaming angry! We left and ended up coming back to Nanaimo (Without watching the parade) because we were so upset. We at least had a great meal at the foundry pub in Nanaimo which made up for that gong show at the Ladysmith Inn. I'm never going back and I'm going to bash that place until I'm blue in the face.

Oh and as for the food and drinks the lovely couple next to us (who had been there for an hour waiting for their food and drinks) told us outside all about how their burger was under cooked, and the drinks were light on the alcohol and they wouldn't be returning either. Perfect I'll take their word for the food portion of this review.

So to recap:

-This place has unprofessional staff who have serious A,D.D/ rudeness issues
-You'll wait forever to get service
-You'll be treated like garbage...
-Sounds like their food is undercooked and they cheat you on the alcohol in your drinks
-Ugly atmosphere (the plainest pub ever!)

The funny thing is my fiancee and I were there to spend a ton of money and we were treated like garbage while "Friends" who were just their to chat were treated like gold.

I'm sure all you ladies are going to go far with that professional attitude and customer service!

Jerks!