“Where everybody knows your name”

Renee's Soup & Sandwich
Ranked #16 of 43 Restaurants in Ladysmith
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My daughter and I stopped here for lunch while in Ladysmith. The sandwiches were good. What we enjoyed the most was how the locals go here for lunch and when they tell Renee, "I'll have my usual", she knows exactly what they want. Then the customers there proceed to talk away to each other without even looking at each other. They just all talk away as they focus on their meals. Seemed like Corner gas or Molly's Reach. We loved it. Good homemade food like a mom would make.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

Renee in now the only old time diner left in Ladysmith.

Reviewed 31 July 2011

WOW!!!! We had our reservations about going in because the outside needs some work but the food was fantastic. Had the chicken vegetable soup and the clubhouse sandwich. The soup was delicious and the sandwich...made with homemade bread was one of the best sandwiches I have ever had. Cant wait to go back and try the breakfast.

2  Thank EricDeanM