“Good Pizza in Ladysmith”

Roberts Street Pizza
Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Ladysmith
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
“Good Pizza in Ladysmith”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Robert Street has lots of good pizza selection and the food is good. Really good crust on the pizza. Not the cheapest pizza around, but worth the splurge every once in a while.

Oregon Coast, Oregon
“Best pizza”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I ordered a pizza from here while we stayed at Hawley Place Bed and Breakfast and wow this is the best pizza that we have ever ordered. It was delisious and full of toppings. We only wish we had this pizza place back in Oregon!

Visited January 2014
Ladysmith, Canada
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Great place for great pizza, staff very friendly, food is great, prices reasonable. Easy access off the highway and back on again.

• Visited November 2013
Ladysmith, Canada
“Pretty good”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We use to love the pizzas from Robert's street and either picked them up or had it delivered. The best pizza in town and many other towns however the last few times we have ordered pizzas we have been disappointed. I don't know if they had some staffing problems or what. I will try them again one last time.

• Visited July 2013
Chemainus, Canada
“Living on a Rep”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Robert Street Pizza is living on its reputation when in fact over the past year or so the quality has gone down hill.
Lately requests for thin crust have been ignored. Pizzas are not fresh when picked up. Topping rather than being chopped are whole and course. Customer service is getting worse because they have no organization of orders. The boss man is a grump and destabilizes the line.
Last weekend I ordered 2 large thin crust with the differences being one extra topping on one.
I called at 4:30 for a 6:00 pickup. I arrived at 5:50, paid and stood for 25 minutes waiting for pizzas that were there waiting for me when I arrived. Their system was chaos and they got concerned and asked what I was waiting for as they had no order for me. I suggested they should perhaps look at the 2 boxes on the oven top by the wall which were of course for me.
So I got 2 pizzas that had been sitting for at least 30 minutes on thick crust, with course toppings and the extra topping which was suppose to be green peppers was in fact green olives.
This place used to be good but it is slipping badly as it lives on a reputation of quality while they slide into a "get it out at all costs and to hell with quality" model.
I also noted that virtually everyone handling the food was not wearing gloves and the owner who has a bushy long beard and full head of hair was not wearing any kind of device to keep his hair out of the food.

• Visited November 2013