“People come from all over. Loaded pizzas.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Canadian 2 For 1 Pizza
Ranked #16 of 48 Restaurants in Ladysmith
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I've been living in Ladysmith for over a decade and I believe this to be the best pizza on the island. Look for mid week deals. I've got this one on speed dial. Not for the calorie conscious. Two pieces makes a meal! Fabulous.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

excellent pizzas and value, we usually order and pick up (fast)
my own favorite here is the 'taco pizza' my family have their own favorites here ham & pineapple, meat lovers etc, etc.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

All good with this delivery service, but please don't call (250) 245-1115!!! The number is not 1115 but 1119! The wrong number is listed and I reached a lovely lady who said she's had this problem for 6 years! I felt so bad bothering her late in the evening on a Friday night! She graciously gave me the correct last digit of the number and was so pleasant! I would have been screaming by now..... I hope this gets corrected for her, and perhaps a few complimentary pizzas for her patience and sending customers their way!

1  Thank Gayle V
Reviewed 10 August 2016

We've been getting pizza from here for 10 years. Lots of ingredients. Tuesdays special is one of the best.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

If you want a really good pizza delivered hot this is the place. Prices are resonable and delivery took the estimated time we were quoted. Toppings could be a little more generous, just ask for double what you want.