I would like to start off by saying that I have been to a lot of marriott hotels in my past, but none beats this one. we stayed three days during the March break, and found it very clean and comfortly furnished, although i do have to admit, the beds where very hard and firm. The room was allways stalked with fresh towels, linen, toiletries,and more. Our room even had a kitchenette that was well equipted with spoons, forks, knives, microwave, stove, ice box, dishwasher, and table. Even though it was cold (+7) we still enjoyed the view off our belcony as we where facing the water (water was frozen over), at the front of the hotel, 3rd floor, above the lobby. the area Gravenhurst is absolutley breathtaking. The town is cute and has many historic looking cottages lining the main street getting in to Gravenhurst. The rocky setting, snow covered cottages, and snowmobile acess all set the mood. the second day we where there we decided to go taboganing, so we asked the receptionest at the desk. she pointed out a really good (or so she says) hilly park in Bracebridge. we ended up not finding the park so instead ended up coming across a vacant parking lot with a big snow bank. That was enough for the kids. we also enjoyed the large pool in the hotel and ofcorse the HOT TUB! breakfast was complementry and was pretty basic eggs, sausages, waffels, toast, cereal... ect. all in all we enjoyed our stay and will definantly go bach in the summer when Lake Muskoka is actually VISIBLE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf is the newest of Muskoka hotels and is situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Muskoka. Our Gravenhurst hotel's location is perfect for business and leisure travel, offering proximity to Muskoka's most iconic destinations and attractions. When you stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka, you have Lake Muskoka's sea adventures, Muskoka shopping and dining, and beautiful Muskoka Wharf at your availability. You also have easy access to nearby Muskoka Boat & Heritage Center, Hardy Lake's hiking trails, Santa's Village, Muskoka Bay Club golfing, and more. Our all-suite hotel in Muskoka provides complimentary breakfast, high-speed Internet access, and pet-friendly accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf Hotel Gravenhurst
- Residence Inn By Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf Muskoka District, Canada