“We were pleasantly surprised”
Review of Blue Bell Inn

Blue Bell Inn
Blue Bell Inn
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Fort Nelson
Reviewed 1 October 2011

My husband and I only stayed here one night but we were positively impressed. Our room was clean and there were two beds in one room and another room with a third bed. We had a comfortable nights sleep plus the staff were friendly and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this motel to others for a clean, comfortable yet affordable stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 July 2011

I am at the Blue bell as I am typing this and all I got to say is WOW, the front desk guy was so nice he gave me a different rate for the room which was 89$ the usual price he said was 99$, the room 201 is very clean and tidy. I had came in very late and the front desk guy was there to help me out in every way possible, its too bad the place is close to the highway because of the noise, but either than that I'd say the place is just fantastic for the rate I paid.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank sychosid4
Reviewed 24 August 2010

We stayed here twice on our trip to Alaska. The first time, we stayed in #204. It was marginal but when the Super 8 wanted $178 and this was only $80, it was a value. The second time, we stayed in #104 and it was much nicer. The internet was fast and the downstairs room had a flatscreen TV. Just a cheaper alternative for a night.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2010

The highway was closed briefly and we decided to stop and stay here. This motel was $50 cheaper than most of the others we were quoted on. The room we had was 'updated' but it was very basic. Also, there was a smell in the room - smelt chemical, like from carpet or something like that. It was clean, but wouldn't stay there again. I'd pay $50 more to have a hot tub and nicer mattress and no smell. But if you're looking for a basic room just for the night, this may be the place for you.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 December 2009

God clean roadside motel adjacent to a petrol station. For an interesting breakfast suggest a visit to the wild west saloon bar building in the RV/Camp site at other end of town on same side of road.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends