Woodlands Inn is super inconvenient. They do not have online booking, you actually have to call and book or send an email inquiry. Though they advertise to have breakfast, they in fact do not have so much as a muffin 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time you can get a single bagged muffin. I often get bagged lunches from hotels for the type of work I do, and on a number of occasions Woodlands Inn have not included parts of the lunch that I pay for, only realizing this after I have left..There are no ironing boards or irons in the room though they purport themselves to be a classy hotel and they make you carry your own back to the room if you have the gall to ask for one. Stay at your own inconvenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at Mile 300 on the famous Alaska Highway, the Woodlands Inn & Suites is Fort Nelson's only full-service business & leisure hotel. We pride ourselves in offering professional, friendly northern hospitality within a modern and comfortable hotel, while featuring all the services you would expect to find in large city locations. Our hotel offers 202 well appointed guest rooms, including our luxurious extended stay suites located in the new tower. For your convenience, you will find a full service restaurant & lounge, business centre and a premier liquor store all within the hotel. In addition, our ‘One Stop Shop' is open 24 hours a day, featuring a wide range of beverages, snacks, grocery products & toiletries for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Woodlands Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel Fort Nelson