“A chain - so unexciting but predictable”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Fort Nelson
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The service was excellent and the food was fine, nothing to report there. I normally avoid chain restaurants, but my hotel gave me a discount coupon and the other town options weren't appealing so....

My only comment may seem a bit unusual, but an observation stuck out for me. The male employees were wearing typical black khakis and a button down shirt. The female servers however were all in tights, and skin tight tops. Essentially, they were wearing a full body leotard. As they were all beautiful young women I appreciated the eye candy, but it seemed a bit odd for this type of restaurant.

1  Thank kevin_from_AKandCO

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Havn't eaten at Boston Pizza before and was very impressed. Very good efficient polite service. the steaks were great, cooked and presented well. Highly recommended - as weary travellers we appreciated a good meal and service.

1  Thank happybctraveller
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This restaurant shared the same parking as out hotel, the Super 8. The food was fantastic, the price was both fair and reasonable and as is general in Canada, speaking as a Brit, the service was amazing and I could wait to leave a good tip. It was also good to see that the place was licensed so we could have a glass or two of vino with our pasta and pizza. I would add that the name Boston Pizza doesn't do the kitchen justice as they have an amazing menu that is packed with choice and not just pizza as the name implies.

1  Thank RangerNeil
Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

Never have eaten here before, our hotel was in te same parking lot so we decided to check it out. It was a great operation. service was good, food was good we would go back.

1  Thank Silvabullet
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Driving from Alaska down to the lower 48 and were very hungry. We were staying in the hotel next door and were greeted with smiles and were seated promptly. Food got out quickly and we enjoyed our meal. Great service and great food!

1  Thank Sara M