We stayed at the Canadian Rockies Inn for a couple of nights earlier this week. We found this stay to be nice and of good value.
Our room featured a king sized bed (which was comfortable), microwave, small refrigerator, TV and clock. The bathroom featured a shower/tub, toilet, and sink. (The bathroom was a really big room, and seemed over sized for the bathroom fixtures it contained. There could have easily been a big shower and a separate tub, for example, or even a Jacuzzi.) There was no closet, but there was a chest of drawers.
The unit was very clean and appeared fairly newly renovated. As others have mentioned, Luc (the manager) was gracious and helpful.
However, there was no breakfast included, and in my book that would disqualify this as a B&B, which is how it is categorized on Trip Adviser.
Field is a location with very few amenities or activities, and so you'll want to plan to use the Canadian Rockies Inn as a home base for excursions out in the Parks, of which there are many.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. For (( Adults Only )). Please be aware these are not basement suites. There is a $50.00 CAD for any cleaning during the stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Canadian Rockies Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canadian Rockies Hotel Field
- Canadian Rockies Inn Canada/Field