Field is a good location for Yoho and Lake Louise away from the main tourist area, a quirky little place next to the railway. We liked our suite at the Canadian Rockies in - plenty of space, very clean, and a comfy bed and we thought it was good value for money compared to what else is on offer in the area. There is some railway noise at night, but you can hear this all over Field and it's not disturbing if you bring ear plugs.
Luc was friendly and welcoming and gave us some great tips for hiking trails in Yoho. The Iceline walk from Takakkaw falls is probably the best long hike we have ever done - highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home in the heart of the Canadian Rockies.Please be aware these are not basement suites. Daily housekeeping is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Canadian Rockies Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canadian Rockies Hotel Field
- Canadian Rockies Inn Canada/Field