This is a nice hotel. If you stay on the backside away from the road it is surprisingly quiet. The small room has hardwood floors. The beds were comfortable, The tv reception was marginal. Wi-Fi signal was weak.
This hotel is located less than 10 minutes from Lake Louise and the entrance to the Icefields Parkway.
The restaurant on-site was OK. They have a free continental breakfast in the morning. Toast, cold cereal, coffee/tea, and juice.
This hotel is a lower cost alternative in the Lake Louise area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Kicking Horse Pass and Continental Divide in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. We are the gateway to 3 of Canada’s national parks and over look Wapta Lake on the British Columbia side of the majestic Canadian Rockies. We're just 10 minutes from the world class skiing and snowboarding at Lake Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Great Divide Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Great Divide Hotel Field
- West Louise Hotel
- West Louise Lodge
- The Great Divide Lodge Canada/Field