We stayed in LOFT ROOM just for 1 night. This place should be closed because of poor services it offers. It was terrible place to stay, one of the worst. I was affraid to take shower in this old rusty bath-tub, we had forrest facing room and even like this it was terribly noisy, it was disgusting to step on that dirty carpet....YUK. Coffee taste like old-dirty socks infusion, breakfast was poor and very low quality......I wouldn't send there my enemy! NEVER AGAIN! Shame on you Lake Louise Organization, you charge crazy money for unlivable conditions, taking advantage from localization of this lodge and your guests. You should invert money in reconstruction, rehabilitation of this poor living conditions!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Kicking Horse Pass and Continental Divide in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. We are the gateway to 3 of Canada’s national parks and over look Wapta Lake on the British Columbia side of the majestic Canadian Rockies. We're just 10 minutes from the world class skiing and snowboarding at Lake Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Great Divide Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Great Divide Hotel Field
- West Louise Hotel
- West Louise Lodge
- The Great Divide Lodge Canada/Field