Our room had been upgraded to a suite with a loft for the sleeping area. The first room that we were assigned to was missing the screen in the window so there were flies in the room. We were then moved to another suite and it could not have been better. The restaurant served very good food and we sat out on the deck in front with a glass of wine and enjoyed the beautiful mountain scenery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Kicking Horse Pass and Continental Divide in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. We are the gateway to 3 of Canada’s national parks and over look Wapta Lake on the British Columbia side of the majestic Canadian Rockies. We're just 10 minutes from the world class skiing and snowboarding at Lake Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your The Great Divide Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Great Divide Hotel Field
- West Louise Hotel
- West Louise Lodge
- The Great Divide Lodge Canada/Field