Excellent value for a ski trip with your buddies. Referring to the $69 deal, thats a nights accommodation AND a lift ticket - where else can beat this? Even buying a lift ticket at the ski hill would be more than $69!
Of course with this kind of price you should not expect the Chateau Lake Louise level of quality. I also advise advising NO BUTTER on your Hamburger. I am not sure if people enjoy this but I was disgusted by it!
Room was small, clean, safe and cozy. If you are looking to Ski the Rockies, this is the place for you. If you are looking for a romantic getaway, this hotel is located in the midst of the mountains but might not meet your quality requirements.
I loved it, and am already planning to go back in 1 month!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Kicking Horse Pass and Continental Divide in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. We are the gateway to 3 of Canada’s national parks and over look Wapta Lake on the British Columbia side of the majestic Canadian Rockies. We're just 10 minutes from the world class skiing and snowboarding at Lake Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Great Divide Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Great Divide Hotel Field
- West Louise Hotel
- West Louise Lodge
- The Great Divide Lodge Canada/Field