Cathedral Mountain Lodge
Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise(Lake Louise)
US$417
Deer Lodge(Lake Louise)
US$123
US$117
  • Restaurant
Lake Louise Inn(Lake Louise)
US$99
US$134
US$72
Hotels.com
US$85
US$87
US$76
US$66
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe kicking horse riverlog cabinadirondack chairspremier cabinyoho national parksister propertylake louisedeluxe kingdining roomcanadian rockiesfront porchtakakkaw fallsriver viewfire pithomemade granolabeautiful cabinwhite water rafting
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 December 2013

My husband and I spent a memorable 4 days here in Aug. Although just off Highway1 it felt like you were in a special oasis, with the kicking horse river rolling by. The carefully designed accommodation blended into the scenery so well. You were not overlooked, and the room was first rate extremely comfortable bed, luxury en suite, table and relaxing chairs. A porch that you could sit out on . The restaurant was first class cuisine, with a range of delicious wines. If you want a touch of luxury whilst you are taking in the sites, and walks Cathedral Mountain Lodge is the place for you. All the staff were very attentive. We will be going back again without doubt.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are excellent, just pick the size you want.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2013

If you want a cabin that is everything you imagine a cosy Canadian Rockies log cabin should be, stay here. As others say it's not totally isolated but it's quiet enough, right by the river and an easy drive to Lake Louise and Banff. Beautifully furnished. If you're with the family try for one with a loft. Great restaurant - keep room for s'mores which you toast yourself out by the log fire on the deck! I'd go back like a shot.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ricvhysard
Reviewed 3 December 2013

After visiting Canada and the Rockies for the first time I don't think we could have stayed in a better place. beautiful scenery, friendly accommodating staff and plenty to see and do at all times. I really appreciated the staff getting to know us both and recommending appropriate things to do that day.(white water rafting on the Kicking Horse river was a blast) overall we have a great time and if ever back in the area we wont hesitate to revisit.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jonny H
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I stayed here with my girlfriend in early september. I think the place is a perfect place for a romantic retreat. The rooms were top draw they were spotless when we arrived. We got a lovely treating from the young blonde lad at front desk. We went on a few trips in the area that were suggested to us by the employees.

We also ate at the Lodge and the food was perfect in every sense. I would recommend this place as a perfect spot to see Yoho.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CallumMacneill
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I got the chance to stay at Cathedral Mountain Lodge this summer and was pleasently surprised with how wonderful the place was. The lodges were so cozy and comfortable with every amenity. It felt like you were all alone in the woods, but still had access to the lovely dining room, welcoming staff and little beach where we had our own little private relaxing private time. I would highly recommend the Lodge for the food as well. Overall beyond satisfied.

• Stayed: September 2013