We stayed at the lodge on the opening day of the 2014 season (we didn't know this fact before check-in but it made us feel special). We adored our stay and the environment, and if this wasn't the tail end of our Canadian Rockies adventure, we might have cancelled other reservations to stay longer. The log cabins are beautifully decorated as befitting the environment. The room was immaculate with lovely toiletries, an electric heater that looked like a free standing fireplace (some units have real fireplaces) and all this on the bank of a gorgeous river. We had a delicious breakfast (included) and heard from others that dinner there was superb. Unfortunately, we had already made reservations elsewhere. Not to be missed are homemade cookies mid-afternoon. Erin, the manager, was attentive and eager to give travel suggestions. We would go back to Cathedral Mountain Lodge in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy our Timber Frame lodge located in stunning Yoho National Park on the banks of the Kicking Horse River; providing unsurpassed guest excellence and attention to detail while surrounded by the lovingly re-claimed Douglas Fir post and beams. If you love the great outdoors but also love luxurious comfort, Cathedral Mountain Lodge is your perfect Canadian Rockies destination. Allow us to indulge all of your culinary senses at our Riverside Restaurant and Lounge, featuring Western Canada's best in-season regional cuisine, complimented by our diverse well-crafted wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cathedral Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cathedral Mountain Hotel Field
- Cathedral Mountain Lodge Canada/Field