The individual log cabins in the woods made you feel relaxed and secluded. It was a wonderful break from all the hiking you want to do here in the Lake Louise/ Yoho area. We loved the individual porch with the adirondack chairs and the fire pit down by the river. The cabin was beautifully decorated and the beds were very comfortable ( we reserved the twin bedded room because the lodge is very pricey) but we did not have much room for our luggage. Breakfast was an extensive buffet and the dining room has wonderful views but for these prices the frittata should be different every day. Both mornings it was tomato and mushroom. How about some variety? The restaurant did have gluten free bread which is important for me because of my celiac's disease. Also, for these prices shouldn't the s'mores be included in the price and not cost an additional $10.00? All in all it was a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy our Timber Frame lodge located in stunning Yoho National Park on the banks of the Kicking Horse River; providing unsurpassed guest excellence and attention to detail while surrounded by the lovingly re-claimed Douglas Fir post and beams. If you love the great outdoors but also love luxurious comfort, Cathedral Mountain Lodge is your perfect Canadian Rockies destination. Allow us to indulge all of your culinary senses at our Riverside Restaurant and Lounge, featuring Western Canada's best in-season regional cuisine, complimented by our diverse well-crafted wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cathedral Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cathedral Mountain Hotel Field
- Cathedral Mountain Lodge Canada/Field