We stayed one night at Cathedral Mountain Lodge as we were embarking on a 3 day hiking expedition at Lake O'Hara. The cabins are beautiful, clean and well appointed. The lodge itself offers a beautiful sitting area and deck where you can enjoy coffee, tea and cookies in the afternoon or just sit around soaking up the atmosphere and beautiful surrounding scenery.
Dinner in the restaurant was excellent and breakfast was also very good. The staff were fantastic!
Pricing for the accomodation is higher than what it actually offers. Noise from the nearby highway and the train detracts from the ambiance and did not allow my wife to gave a very good sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy our Timber Frame lodge located in stunning Yoho National Park on the banks of the Kicking Horse River; providing unsurpassed guest excellence and attention to detail while surrounded by the lovingly re-claimed Douglas Fir post and beams. If you love the great outdoors but also love luxurious comfort, Cathedral Mountain Lodge is your perfect Canadian Rockies destination. Allow us to indulge all of your culinary senses at our Riverside Restaurant and Lounge, featuring Western Canada's best in-season regional cuisine, complimented by our diverse well-crafted wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cathedral Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cathedral Mountain Hotel Field
- Cathedral Mountain Lodge Canada/Field