After camping and staying in the backcountry we were excited to end with a little luxury. Reading other reviews I knew this was close to the highway. It makes it convenient to get to surrounding areas so that was not a concern. Everyone who worked there is very nice and welcoming. Loved building big fires in the room at night and soaking in the tub to heel my soar muscles after 20+ miles of hiking. Fantastic breakfast and afternoon tea. If the weather was better we would have utilized the use of free canoeing at their sister property to get more out of what we paid for. It is a expensive and not sure if we would stay here again because of that but had a wonderful time.
We opted for the premier cabin hoping for nice views but none were had, we were near the parking lot on the last row looking into all the other cabins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy our Timber Frame lodge located in stunning Yoho National Park on the banks of the Kicking Horse River; providing unsurpassed guest excellence and attention to detail while surrounded by the lovingly re-claimed Douglas Fir post and beams. If you love the great outdoors but also love luxurious comfort, Cathedral Mountain Lodge is your perfect Canadian Rockies destination. Allow us to indulge all of your culinary senses at our Riverside Restaurant and Lounge, featuring Western Canada's best in-season regional cuisine, complimented by our diverse well-crafted wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cathedral Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cathedral Mountain Hotel Field
- Cathedral Mountain Lodge Canada/Field