Thoroughly our enjoyed ourselves on our third visit to the area. We love the proximity to the best that Lake Louise has to offer, but we've gone back because of where the hotel is situated - away from the craziness of Banff and the Lake Louise. The staff here have been nothing short of spectacular in there efforts to help us make the most of our stay. I'd say the food in the dining room while very pleasing is a tad over priced, but we inevitably eat there once and definitely enjoy the included breakfast. Would definitely recommend to those wanting to hike, relax and really getaway in this great part of the national park. Another recommendation - ask for one of the stand alone log cabins with the fireplace, more privacy and more room to stretch (literally) out after a days hike
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy our Timber Frame lodge located in stunning Yoho National Park on the banks of the Kicking Horse River; providing unsurpassed guest excellence and attention to detail while surrounded by the lovingly re-claimed Douglas Fir post and beams. If you love the great outdoors but also love luxurious comfort, Cathedral Mountain Lodge is your perfect Canadian Rockies destination. Allow us to indulge all of your culinary senses at our Riverside Restaurant and Lounge, featuring Western Canada's best in-season regional cuisine, complimented by our diverse well-crafted wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cathedral Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cathedral Mountain Hotel Field
- Cathedral Mountain Lodge Canada/Field