Spent a two night get away ,loved the atmosphere of the Log cabin and the quietness of the area. Really liked the fact that there was no TV or cell service.
The cabins were extremely well appointed and cosy.
The dining was excellent for both evening meals. Breakfast could have bben a litte more extensive.
We spent our evenings after diner around the outdoor fireplace chatting with fellow visitors (from California and Long Island).
We kept putting more logs on the fire and kept the conversation going for hours.
Relatives from Calgary visited the second night and enjoyed diner with us.
This would be an ideal place to do a family gathering in the late spring or early fall. Too bad it is not open for Thankgiving (Cdn Mid Oct)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy our Timber Frame lodge located in stunning Yoho National Park on the banks of the Kicking Horse River; providing unsurpassed guest excellence and attention to detail while surrounded by the lovingly re-claimed Douglas Fir post and beams. If you love the great outdoors but also love luxurious comfort, Cathedral Mountain Lodge is your perfect Canadian Rockies destination. Allow us to indulge all of your culinary senses at our Riverside Restaurant and Lounge, featuring Western Canada's best in-season regional cuisine, complimented by our diverse well-crafted wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Ebookers so you can book your Cathedral Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cathedral Mountain Hotel Field
- Cathedral Mountain Lodge Canada/Field