We enjoyed our one night at Spencer. Prime location. Nice pool/Spa area, with lovely ambiance.
Great views from all sides of the hotel. Very scenic. Nice balconies to observe view from.
There were a few little issues, like a picture which was bolted to the wall which was lop sided and could not be straightened. A bit anal, I know but annoying when you try to straighten it.
Shower was not as clean as could have been and the kitchen had very basic crockery ( 2 cups, 2 glasses and only 2 side plates) so when I tried to put out a cheese board for my husband and I to share, it was fiddly. But these were pretty minor overall.
The room was clean and beds were nice. The staff were helpful and we would definitely stay again. Thanks Spencer. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spencer on Byron Hotel is located just 500m from Takapuna Beach with fantastic views of the city, Hauraki Gulf, Lake Pupuke and Takapuna. This Auckland hotel is the first business class accommodation provider on Auckland's North Shore and spectacular panorama of Auckland CBD to the south, Rangitoto Island to the east, and Lake Pupuke to the north. With Studio or One Bedroom Suites available including disabled access rooms, plus a swimming pool, spa pool, tennis courts, gym, restaurant and bar, The Spencer on Byron Hotel has something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Spencer on Byron Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spencer On Byron Hotel
- Spencer On Byron Auckland
- The Spencer On Byron Hotel Takapuna, Auckland, North Island