Had my grandmother's 90th birthday at Thyme on Saturday afternoon. From the moment we contacted the restaurant by email, our group felt very well looked after. Yelena the restaurant manager went out of her way to make arrangemtns for 20 adults and 3 infants that required high chairs, as well as high quality printed menus with the birthday girl's photo on them. I had the french onion soup to start and sirloin steak as a main, and both were really tasty. Spoke to a lot of the other guests who really enjoyed their meals as well. Even though it was a set menu for our group with 2 choices for starter, and 3 choices for mains, everything was cooked beautifully to order. Would definitely recommend this restaurant for a group booking as the service was great for the 3 or so hours we spent there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spencer on Byron Hotel is located just 500m from Takapuna Beach with fantastic views of the city, Hauraki Gulf, Lake Pupuke and Takapuna. This Auckland hotel is the first business class accommodation provider on Auckland's North Shore and spectacular panorama of Auckland CBD to the south, Rangitoto Island to the east, and Lake Pupuke to the north. With Studio or One Bedroom Suites available including disabled access rooms, plus a swimming pool, spa pool, tennis courts, gym, restaurant and bar, The Spencer on Byron Hotel has something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Spencer on Byron Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spencer On Byron Hotel
- Spencer On Byron Auckland
- The Spencer On Byron Hotel Takapuna, Auckland, North Island