“Voucher meal”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Voucher meal”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

45 min wait for $100 all u eat meal. Well the meals would have lucky to $30 between us. The ribs were just ok but not as advertised.
Service was acceptable but they are just trying to squeeze too many people into small restaurant we are local n won't be going back

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Great night!”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Had dinner there with the 3 course meal voucher for two. When we arrived, the waiter immediately approached us and seated us. He was very friendly throughout the night and food was amazing. Food service was very fast, each course came after another and the waiter came over once we had finished each meal to take our plates away and asked about the food. I would highly recommend this place as the service I received was wonderful! I never write reviews, but after reading all the bad reviews this place had, I just really want to say that I had no problem at all, and I would be more than happy to go there again :)

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WORST EVER DINING EXPERIENCE..”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I regretfully purchased a grabone voucher for 4 people.. Took a few days before somebody eventually picked up to take my booking.. Got there 15 min before the reservation time but not seater till after 45 min...They were overbooked and so crowded.. So after we were seated, we didn't get service for another 15 min..Food was really awful and not worth it even if you have a voucher.. Staff were fighting and one if them was yelling at the chef for being slow.. I don't blame the chef.. He was by himself cooking for the whole restaurant that was over booked. I will never ever go back to that place ever again. I don't recommend it at all.

• Visited August 2013
Auckland, New Zealand
“"All you can eat prawns" - a shocking meal”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We used a grab one voucher for a lunch meal for two people. It had taken us several phone attempts to make a booking as no one answered the telephone even when calls were made during advertised opening hours! We were the only customers. The inside décor is not appealing and we chose to take an outside table. The chef/waiter was far from friendly and seemed to be in a grumpy mood. The entrée consisted of very dry garlic bread (perhaps reheated from the previous night) and a couple of dips. The main was a shocker. Six prawns on a bed of potato mash covered in a thick curry sauce together with a mesclun salad. The prawns were overcooked and covered in the sauce, with no finger bowl, shelling them was messy. We didn't even finish the initial 6 prawns each which was "all we could eat". Needless to say we won't be going back.

• Visited July 2013
Auckland, New Zealand
“What a long wait for dinner”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My family of 4 went for dinner last night with the GrabOne deal. Upon arrival the restaurant was full. I asked for my reservation - I was informed at time of booking by phone to arrive at 8.00pm which we did. We had to wait for 45 minutes before we were seated. While waiting I noticed that there were heaps of deals vouchers lying on the counter suggesting that the restaurant was overbooked with the deals. After 5 minutes of being seated with no one attending to us with no menu and no water and seeing the 3 staff chatting away at the counter my husband had to go and asked for the menu from one of the staff. As expected the food will take a while to be served to us. We enjoyed the entree. I did not like my chargrilled venison which was still raw when I asked for medium rare. The rest of my family seem to not mind their mains. The 4 desserts were a disaster and so we were only picking on the ice cream and the oranges slices that were accompanying the desserts. The ventilation of the open kitchen was bad as the smell lingered on our clothes when we left. Certainly will not be going back there again even with the GrabOne deal.