“Not bad for what it is”

Cuisines: Pizza
Nelson, Nelson, New Zealand
“Not bad for what it is”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Friendly service, backstreet type resto. Trying their best with limited resources. I'd go again for a quick pizza

Visited December 2013

Auckland, New Zealand
“Average”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The owner is very nice and friendly but the size portions of the dishes are too small...Definetly not good value for money..too small and the food is average. The restaurant Al Forno just few meters away offers the best pizza in the world and much better value! I don't think will come back..We enjoyed the atmosphere, the service was excellent just the food was a let down.

Auckland
“Perfect Pizza every time”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Every time I come here I tell myself I will try something new but I can't resist the Meatlovers pizza! The pizzas have a lovely thin crispy crust and the mix of the meat and herbs is incredible. The last time I came I brought 3 others who hadn't eaten here before and all 3 say they will be back. The waitress said the calamari salad was very good and when my friend ordered it he agreed that it was the best he had tasted in Auckland. Another friend ordered the carbonara and raved about it.
It is small but cosy but we sat outside in the early evening sun and had an excellent meal.
P.S: Order the fries, they come with a herb mixture for seasoning and are delicious!!!!!

• Visited March 2014
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Outstanding pizza + Amazing Greek food”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Greek food: they have Retsina wine and Greek coffee. Need I say more about their authenticity? The Greek menu is small but perfect in every way.

Pizza: this is by far the best pizza in Auckland. Possibly in New Zealand.

We love eating here. The only snag is, the place is tiny, so be prepared to take away or to wait for a table.

1 Thank Yvonne W
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Great taste, slow service”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We went here as I had a craving for pizza. We dined in and took our own bottle of wine to this tiny restaurant. There was one waitress who was struggling to keep on top of all the diners requests. The Nikos Special pizza was tasty - very different to Italian pizza but tasty nonetheless. We would return, but probably for takeaways next time. The price of the pizza is towards the upper end of what you'd expect to pay - around $30 for a large which fed two of us but you do need sides as well.