Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Fairmont Hot Springs
See available hotels
View Hotel
Riverside Golf Resort at Fairmont(Fairmont Hot Springs)
Copper Point Resort(Invermere)
Earl Grey Lodge(Panorama)
Skookumchuk Motel(British Columbia)
View Hotel
Cedar Motel(Radium Hot Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewshot springspublic poolhot poolshotel guestssteamersdiving boardgreat family vacationdry saunasteam roomwine festivalloft roombears pawbit datedpools are greatspring poolhorseback ridinghiking trails
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I've had the pleasure of staying at fairmont Hot Springs several times, unfortunately this is my first review! My family and I absolutely love coming here.. It's always nothing but pure bliss and relaxation. Fairmont is actually my husband and I's favourite place to visit for a small family getaway. We have a 4 year old daughter, and this hotel definitely caters to family!
I couldn't name one complaint, even if I tried. As soon as you walk in you are greeted by friendly staff. (Even housekeeping staff are always friendly and all smiles).
The rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. The beds are luxurious with nice duvets and fluffy pillows.
I love that there are indoor pools, saunas, and an outdoor pool for hotel guests only. It seems you have more privacy then the actual hot spring pools themselves. (Which can sometimes be pretty busy).
The dining is always delicious from breakfast to dinner. I find their prices to be fairly reasonable as well. You definitely get what you pay for.
Staying here, you feel as if your in a small village; All you need to do is park your vehicle and can walk everywhere. There's a restaurant, pub, coffee cafe, bakery, gift shops, pools, fitness facility and a spa.
I would highly recommend staying here, you will not regret it!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We stayed for two nights when the resort was (is) celebrating their 50th anniversary and got a steal of deal on the rooms and skiing. We had a great room overlooking the main pools where we could people watch! The room was large and clean with a balcony which would be great for the summer. We ate in the Bear Paws restaurant both nights and had two great meals ( kudos to the chef). We wandered over to the public pools (you will see hotel guests in their white robes) and spend an hour or so wallowing in the springs! We also used the resort pool, sauna and steam room ( you have to be a guest). A tip if it is quiet put on the sauna before you go in the pool to give it time to heat up!). The area is small but it was not busy when we were there so we were able to chill out without any interruptions! The ski hill was great too.. runs for all abilities although if you are expert you will find you do get down pretty quick. For us it was great to have a change of hill and scenery. The food at the base was a little pricey but that is standard for a ski hill!

Overall we loved the resort and will be back very soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

My fiancée and I bought a room for our anniversary with the Romance in the Rockies package where we were given meal vouchers, a bottle of bubbly and some delicious chocolate covered strawberries. Our room was very modern and spacious with a cabin feel. Our room was exceptionally clean, and so were the premises as a whole. The hot springs pools had a decent view and were the perfect temperature. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend planning a getaway here!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aaron H
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

I'm writing about the pool . The kids were reslly impressed that they could swim in an outdoor pool while it was snowing and still be warm . This is an active pool - swimming and diving area as well as a soaking pool . The view is fabulous ! It does need a bit of maintenance thouhj .

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I had read reviews on this resort and had an image in my mind of what to expect, and I am happy to say that this exceeded my expectations by far. The room was very comfortable and much nicer than expected. The mattress was extremely comfortable, and the bedding very lush and comfortable. I slept like a baby! The hot springs of course was wonderful! The whole building was much nicer than expected. They do a fine job here! Friendly service and very helpful. They have a spa and so you can get a massage for even more relaxation! It is also convenient to the ski resort. No room service, but you can get take-out at the restaurants.

Room Tip: We stayed in the hotel, near the lobby.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple