“Yummy and great atmosphere! ”
Review of Real Food Cafe

Real Food Cafe
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Creston
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Contemporary, British, Healthy
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Down to Earth Wholesome Goodness Hearty Portions, friendly staff non-smoking outdoor patio with wheelchair access. Exciting dishes using locally sourced ingredients, almost everything made from scratch, Gluten Free and Vegetarian friendly.Real British Fish and Chips and the best homemade desserts including Sticky Toffee Pudding and Bread Pudding with local cherries, white chocolate and whiskey sauce.
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We've been here twice and both visits were great. The patio is a great place to sit and eat. They were not open Sunday or the Monday of the long weekend.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We had a lovely vegetable masala and gazpacho and salad. Very tasty. We both had dessert, I don't usually but am certainly glad I tried the apricot brownie and my wife had the lemon lavender cheesecake. Both were terrific. The service was excellent but not intrusive. It was very busy for supper and I would suggest reservations. We lucked out and got a table albeit not the best.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is a unique little restaurant with a great indoor area and an equally inviting rear deck for outside eating. We went as a group of 20 the first night with at least half of us going back the second night to relive the experience. The café sources the majority of its produce and other products from local farms and producers. The food presentation and service was excellent. Did I mention the extensive beer list...

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We went for lunch and were asked to sit at a dirty table that they would come and clear and clean- that took awhile. Ordered the Valley salad to start it was good- had the "organic" burger with mushrooms and cheese and for the side ordered the gazpacho- burger was just okay gazpacho was inedible I had to keep pulling skins out of my mouth. Would have ordered a different side but we never saw our waitress/owner. We also ordered the lunch special it was a chicken souvlaki salad wrapped in pita with fries. Before we ordered that we asked if there were tomatoes in it - didn't know?!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is our second time we have eaten here. What we like is that they try to use as many local items as possible; this can only make things taste better as fruits and veggies are picked when they are fresh. I had a salmon dish with a tomato chutney on it, my husband the steak. This had a very yummy sauce on it. He started with the claim chowder, I salad. Everything was very good, service is friendly and good. We will be going back here again.