Ramada Creston
Creston Hotel(Creston)
Creston Valley Motel(Creston)
Sunset Motel(Creston)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswafflesricky's restaurantcontinental breakfastrestaurant next doorthe breakfast areathe general managernewer hotelrooms are largein townno petswaffle machinewheel chairexercise roomtim hortonsking suitehigh ceilingsbeautiful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Front desk clerk Chealsea demonstrated exceptional customer service while checking me into my room. For have only been employed 3 weeks I was blown away how she had mastered the role in such a short time. She answered all my questions and was especially helpful in providing me with directions; offering me maps & ferry schedules for free.

Also the beds are extremely comfortable and the rooms are spacious. Hotel is brand new.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side, they have separate drive up access, very convenient having a front & back door entrance.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Monique W
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Just got back from a night in Creston, BC staying at the Ramada - a new hotel with large rooms, great beds, high quality sheets, and lovely deep bathtubs. Everything is new and clean. The only thing this hotel did not have that I would have liked was a pool and/or hot tub. We have stayed in Creston before - in at least 3 different old motels that definitely need a cleaning and upgrading.

Note that it is $12 cheaper to book your room online thru TripAdvisor than to just arrive. We were not certain we would end up in Creston for the night so I did not prebook. I will know for next time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Very impressed with service and quality of what could be considered a basic hotel. Extremely clean and room presentation on entry was that of any 5 star hotel I have stayed in. Although listed as continental breakfast it was very pleasant and had a separate gluten free offering.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I booked the Ramada Creston on line - when we arrived last week - there was lots of parking, excellent customer service by the young lady at the front desk. The room was very clean, the beds were comfortable, everything worked in the room. When we checked out - Rhonda, the manager, assisted us - she was super. We received a coupon for 20% off at Ricky's Restaurant as well. Our experience was perfect. We will stay there again! THANKS to all the great staff at the Ramanda Creston! C&G From Calgary.

Room Tip: The staff are helpful and will accommodate your needs.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2014

As repeat customers we still rate this hotel highly. Nice accommodation with excellent service from everyone. A credit to management and all the staff. The 325 sq ft room was modern and well set up. The complimentary buffet was great. It even had gluten free products. Lots of parking available. It has a fitness centre and a computer room along with room Wifi. The best rates were found online.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple