Ramada Creston
Sunset Motel(Creston)
US$73
Skimmerhorn Inn(Creston)(Great Value!)
US$83
Downtowner Motor Inn(Creston)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$85
Creston Hotel(Creston)(Great Value!)
US$74
City Centre Motel(Creston)(Great Value!)
US$61
Creston Valley Motel(Creston)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$65
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswafflesricky's restaurantcontinental breakfastrestaurant next doorthe breakfast areathe general managernewer hotelrooms are largein townno petswaffle machinewheel chairexercise roomtim hortonsking suitehigh ceilingsbeautiful hotel
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Everything was clean! The staff was friendly. I had no problem getting in and out. Free continental breakfast was okay. I had the yogurts. One important thing I should mention is that the beds were really close together. This was not an issue however because I was alone. I also liked that each room has a small refrigerator.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This hotel is by far the best place to stay in Creston. It is clean, quiet and the location at the Junction of Hwy 3 and 3a is perfect. The continental breakfast in the morning is very adequate. The rooms are very clean and very comfortable. Staff throughout the hotel were great, Rhonda at the front desk was very helpful. We have stayed here twice now and we will be back.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Front desk clerk Chealsea demonstrated exceptional customer service while checking me into my room. For have only been employed 3 weeks I was blown away how she had mastered the role in such a short time. She answered all my questions and was especially helpful in providing me with directions; offering me maps & ferry schedules for free.

Also the beds are extremely comfortable and the rooms are spacious. Hotel is brand new.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side, they have separate drive up access, very convenient having a front & back door entrance.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Monique W
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Just got back from a night in Creston, BC staying at the Ramada - a new hotel with large rooms, great beds, high quality sheets, and lovely deep bathtubs. Everything is new and clean. The only thing this hotel did not have that I would have liked was a pool and/or hot tub. We have stayed in Creston before - in at least 3 different old motels that definitely need a cleaning and upgrading.

Note that it is $12 cheaper to book your room online thru TripAdvisor than to just arrive. We were not certain we would end up in Creston for the night so I did not prebook. I will know for next time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Very impressed with service and quality of what could be considered a basic hotel. Extremely clean and room presentation on entry was that of any 5 star hotel I have stayed in. Although listed as continental breakfast it was very pleasant and had a separate gluten free offering.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business