“Good quick lunch”

Creston Valley Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Creston
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 18 June 2014

For a quick lunch it was excellent. Easy to find, clean, fast and very tasty. Just what we were looking for.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Four us ate lunch here while visiting Creston. This place makes outstanding sandwiches that are hard to beat. Selections were awesome and fresh breads with incredible fillings mad the sandwiches we had very memorable. They have daily sandwich/soup specials and prices are very reasonable, especially considering the portions are very large. The pastries here are also top notch and this place will become a regular stop during our future visits. Forget Tim Horton's, this place is worth a look, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank RamboNWAlberta
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Cozy and tidy bakery atmosphere with yummy sandwiches made with thick-cut, freshly baked, soft bread. I had ham & swiss and my friend had egg. Tons of filling in these sandwiches and the soup smelled awesome. I'll try some the next time I'm in.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

What can I say....this is the best spot in Creston to grab a coffee and a fantastic fresh donut, but it's also a great place for Soup and excellent sandwiches. You really can't go wrong.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I am a Creston local and I can tell you honestly this is the best place in Creston for a sandwich. The bread is fresh and there are many varieties to choose from. All the sandwiches have thick sliced bread. The sandwich topping are always fresh and plentiful. They usually have 2 or 3 house made soups to add as well. Their Borscht being my favourite. I also recommend the wraps & salads when they are in season. They have a nice selections of pasties for desert as well. Service is slow, so if you are in a hurry this might not be the place for you. You won't be sorry if you are passing through and looking for a nice lunch stop.

1  Thank CrestonChrave