“Classic ski town pub”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Quick service, nice selection of beer, tasty pub fare with great flavored mayonnaise selections. Staff is very friendly and converse easily with both French and English patrons.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

If you need a satisfying beer and a good-sized burger, this is the place. The atmosphere is lacking, at best, but the beer and burger selection is wide.

I have been told not to order certain things from the menu because the waitstaff 'wouldn't order that' (old fish, anyone?), but hey - at least they were nice enough to warn me.

The burgers will be consistently over-cooked here... those of us that like a Medium burger (a.k.a. the people with taste, to be snobby) will have to aim closer to Rare or Medium Rare, and you are still gambling. Honestly, though, I didn't even mind the one or two occasions my burger was over-done, the topping selection made up for it.

Good fries, too.

Try the house beers!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This place features fast and friendly service. The food was tasty and good quality. The beers were good, and you can buy 5 oz taster size if you are wary about making too large a commitment! As others have noted, the environment is noisy and there are lots of big flat screen TVs about, which can be distracting at times. Still, this is fun and lively place to go.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Nice choice of beers and burger and you could choice some mayo, very busy with a lot of noise, but food ans beer are good.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We went to the Brouemont a while back because I wanted to share this restaurant with my partner as I had enjoyed it a few years back. I was discusted! We waited forever for any food, the server yelled at me and the price was out of this world! I was told not to come back if I wanted to be served within an hour and that this was really not a place for families. Well, thank you for the advice I will not go back for sure!

4  Thank val_biss