Traveling on the South Shore of Montreal, this is by far the nicest hotel! (NOTE: I go there on business trips and don't go out to visit/ not as a tourist) It is some 20 miles away from Montreal and not in a "happening" place - so if you are looking to walk to restaurants and experience the city - this is not your best location. That being said, beautiful hotel! Nice, modern, clean - impeccable! Easy to get to (next to a highway), some restaurant chains a few minutes away if you want to eat out. More expensive then other hotels in the area but worth every penny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 Minutes away from Downtown Montreal, near restaurants, stores, cinema, golf courses and other activities, Hotel Mortagne is a four stars hotel with 130 high ranges rooms and famous Convention Center offering a range of opportunities to fit for any corporate or festive event. In an environment where design, ambience, service and innovation are constantly changing anticipating and satisfying your needs is the heart of our mission. Our free wireless high speed internet, free parking and Norwegian bath are some of the little thing that will make you feel at home. For an unforgettable reception, a conference or a business meeting, welcome to the Hotel Mortagne! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Priceline, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Mortagne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortagne Hotel Boucherville
- Hotel Mortagne Boucherville, Canada - Quebec