We stayed in the Amherst area on two separate occasions. On one of those occasions we stayed in the Wandlyn Inn, not the best decision we made that day.
We were able to access our room from the outside, which was the plus of staying in the inn. The bedside table had not been cleaned from the last guest's coffee, the heater in the bathroom was full of dust and above the TV was the largest dust web I have ever seen.
We went down for breakfast around 0900hr. There were about a dozen tables of which only one was clean. We had to lay down newspaper on the floor to set our feet on as, possibility, yesterday's food scraps were still there. Another group of people had come in and when they saw the condition of the room stated they would go to the nearest Timmies for breakfast. I went out to speak with the desk clerk about the cleanliness of the dining room. I was told she would clear a table for me as this was her job. I told her this now was unnecessary and I was astounded as to this was also her job in the inn. I then told her this would be the first and last time I would be a guest in there inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2.5 Star Hotel and Convention Center, conveniently located near the New Brunswick/Nova Scotia Border. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Amherst Wandlyn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wandlyn Inn Amherst Hotel Amherst
- Wandlyn Hotel Amherst
- Amherst Wandlyn Inn Nova Scotia