Stayed overnight on a drive along the Bay of Fundy. Good value for the money (3 star; paid less than $100; booked directly). Check-in was efficient and the person was friendly and helpful. the room was basic but clean, including the bathroom. We had a view of the Tantramar Marsh and windmill farm. There was some traffic noise but we did not have any difficulty sleeping. It is not within walking distance to the downtown core but the drive there is easy and parking was not a problem. Based on past reviews, we opted not to eat at the restaurant (ate dinner at Duncan's Pub and breakfast at Connor's Family Restaurant). We would stay there for an overnight again).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 3 Star Hotel and Convention Center, conveniently located near the New Brunswick/Nova Scotia Border. On site restaurant, indoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, lounge, wireless internet and free continental breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Amherst Wandlyn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wandlyn Inn Amherst Hotel Amherst
- Wandlyn Hotel Amherst
- Amherst Wandlyn Inn Nova Scotia