The Wandlyn Inn in Amherst , N.S. turned out to be an ideal spot for a recent MK business retreat we held with about 30 women attending . We found the price to be very right , the pool to be relaxing and the general atmosphere to be down home country rustic . HOWEVER , we cannot say enough good things about the wonderful way the staff looked after us . What the hotel lacks in a bit of a modern make-over , is certainly made up for in not only in it's people and it's manager , but the food was beyond delicious . Best roast beef with all the trimmings , fish and chips Maritime style , and a breakfast bounty . We'll be back ! P.S. It's also right on the highway , Exit 3 ,near the N.S / N.B border for easy access . The conference room was great .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2.5 Star Hotel and Convention Center, conveniently located near the New Brunswick/Nova Scotia Border. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Amherst Wandlyn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wandlyn Inn Amherst Hotel Amherst
- Wandlyn Hotel Amherst
- Amherst Wandlyn Inn Nova Scotia