“Staff - Friendliest folk”

Smitty's 100 Mile House
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I enjoyed some great food and great hospitality at a decent price! They even packed up my leftovers for the trip. Thank you Smitty's

Reviewed 21 December 2012

called in for lunch after a long journey, service excellent, food great and at a reasonable price. No complaints at all.

1  Thank Peter T
Reviewed 30 August 2012

After a recent poor experience at another location of Smitty's, we were leery about going back to this one. But having been there several times in the past, we kind of knew what to expect. The food was average, the interior definetly needs an update and the service was a little on the slow side. The waitress did make every effort to make us happy, there was a large group there at the time which probably explains the kitchen service. All in all it was exactly what I expected.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

We went there for breakfast and found the service was slow, the food was mediocre and the restaurant not particularly a nice place. The next day we went to Shield's Gold Dust Cafe and were impressed with the friendly attentive service and the good food. Skip Smitty's and head to the Gold Dust.... Much better in every way!!

Reviewed 29 April 2012

Nasty food, terrible service! We were just passing through, dressed in comfy clothes. The girl was ignorant and rude to my son, Over heard the waitress talking about how we were dressed and didn't think we would tip good, didn't want to serve us.(How tired I was after driving 9 hours) It took 20 minutes to get a cup of coffee. I was very insulted, made sure to leave a nice lil note for the manager, whether or not she/he got it I will never know. The food was nasty, I had a quesadilla which tasted like moldy cheese, fries not good, undercooked, yuck. We didn't even finish our meal, went to Timmies instead. Needless to say, we won't be back!