“consistently good”

Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Whitecourt
Saskatoon, Canada
“consistently good”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Stayed here for one night. This hotel is clean and well kept. The staff are friendly and very helpful. I was on the fourth floor and I suspect my room was once a smoking room, as I could smell stale smoke in the room and it plugged me up somewhat. Besides that the stay was good. The breakfast is one of the better ones I have had. I will stay here again for sure.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

What a nice hotel. We got lucky to get a room without reservation with a military/government discount. They have free dinner pn Tuesdays for guest appreciation. What a bonus. Room was clean and beds were comfy. Even the breakfast was good.

• Stayed August 2013
Reviewed 9 August 2013

What an amazing little hotel!

From the genuinely friendly greeting at check-in, the experience just got better from there.

Due to the fact that I arrived late, I asked the girls where I could get a quick bite to eat and they actually gave me some pizza they had just ordered.

I'm a stickler for cleanliness, and I have to say that this was one of the CLEANEST hotels I've stayed at.

The hot breakfast that is included with your stay was decent and the buffet area was always well stocked and ultra clean.

If I'm ever back in the area, I'll be sure to stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Fort St. John, Canada
Reviewed 2 August 2013

This hotel was great. We arrived very late ~1130pm and stayed as a stopover en route to Calgary. Check in at the front desk was very quick. We also were driving with our infant twins and I was so impressed that they had already setup two cribs in our room, allowing us to bring our sleeping babies in, feed them, and put them to bed right away. Very helpful!! Hotel was updated, clean and bed was very comfortable. We drive through often and will definitely be staying again!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 27 July 2013

My husband and I were enroute to FSJ and needed a halfway rest stop. I booked this hotel online and then upgraded to a jacuzzi suite at arrival. Everything was sparkling clean in the room and bed was comfortable. Loved the tub!
Breakfast was free and choices abound so something for everyone.

Room Tip: This hotel is off the main highway and worth the short drive.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2013

My husband and I, along with other friends, stayed here during a karate tournament in town. We found the rooms to be nice and clean, as well as well-decorated and modern-looking. The free breakfast was really good, better than we expected. The fitness facility/hot tub looked nice, though we ended up not having time to really use them. Overall, a good stay and good value for your money.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Stayed here for one night stopover on my way to Northern Alberta. Hotel is just off the highway in Whitecourt so easy access on and off Highway 43.

Hotel is fairly new withing the last couple of years would be my guess. Rooms are very comfortable and clean, what you would expect from a holiday inn express. Nice comfortable beds with flat screen TV's and good size bathrooms.

Breakfast is included in the morning and it was a fairly good offering with hot and cold items, definitely enough to get you started for your day. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business