“Best Fish and Chips in town”
Review of Crown & Anchor Pub

Crown & Anchor Pub
Ranked #10 of 45 Restaurants in Whitecourt
Whitecourt
“Best Fish and Chips in town”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

We normally go there on Friday night when they have a meat draw and a Fish and Chip special. It is the best Fish and Chips in town and the meat draw is for a good cause.
Have never had a problem with the service, they have always been attentive and quick.

• Visited April 2013

Whitecoourt
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Very good food, friendly service & great atmosphere. Wednesday night is $0.35 wing night with plenty of flavours to choose from.

Visited March 2013
Saskatoon, Canada
“the worst wings I have ever had.”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

I went here based on a recommendation from the hotel I was staying at. The service was pretty good, it took about 7 minutes for them to notice me, but after that they were attentive. As for the wings, I was there on a Wednesday, their wing night. The wings were seriously overcooked. They were dry and difficult to eat. I didn't say anything, even though I did not finish my meal. I would not recommend this place based on my experience.

Visited February 2013
“Great”
Reviewed 14 September 2012 via mobile

Great place for pub food excellent wings on Wednesday nights service is good and the staff is friendly

Brantford, Canada
“Depends what you want”
Reviewed 27 August 2012 via mobile

If you're looking for fantastic food, the crown is the place to go. Food is fairly priced and always delicious.
If you expect good service, stay away.
Waited 45 min for a hotdog and fries at lunch before leaving, as it wasn't done yet and I only had an hour lunch.
When you remind waitresses that you need a drink or that you've been waiting 20 min and haven't got your order taken, they always say "we're short staffed so you'll have to wait."
It's always a problem, I never tip when I go here because the service is constantly terrible. If the food wasn't so good I wouldn't come back, but time passes quick when with a group of friends.

2 Thank Carla H