“Great cafe”

Nineteen-02 Tea Bar
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: One of the largest ranges of Organic Tea in North America. We focus on fresh tea that can still bring you health benefits from drinking Tea while tasting even more amazing than what you are used to. We use mixology and innovation to bring quality to you. Come visit our Tea Bar in Gibsons, BC and see the mixology and innovation first hand in your specially prepared drink or our Tea blends created for you by Nineteen-02. Come to Nineteen-02, the experience will leave you wanting more while your body will be asking why you haven't been here sooner.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Lovely cup of tea and homemade scone. Loads of teas to choose from. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Would recommend to others.

There are newer reviews for Nineteen-02 Tea Bar

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Ordered a coffee and looked around, cute little place. Loved the decor & antique touches. Coffee was decent.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This amazing little store is the perfect find for a picky tea drinker! I wandered by and was amazed by their selection, knowledge and genuine desire to be of service. I bought three trial size teas and returned again to "stock up" on my favorites before leaving town. They mix their own organic teas and everything looks and tastes like a quality cup of tea should. I would return to Gibsons again just for the tea! I look forward to ordering from the website.

1  Thank TaraFromRedDeer
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Had a lovely time at this cute place sipping on cold rooibos tea and munching on a delicious homemade scone. My husband enjoyed his coffee which the staff know as much about as they do tea. I highly recommend.

1  Thank SarahF7395AR
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We recently stopped in at 1902 while visiting my father in Gibsons - enjoyed THE BEST iced coffee I have ever tasted! I've also sampled some of their refreshing and unique iced teas - wonderful! This little place has a special feel to it - so personalized and relaxed - the owners are a dynamic young couple who have put their heart and soul into creating a lovely atmosphere. The quality of teas, coffees and food is very high. A definite must to visit if you are in Gibsons.

1  Thank Barbara W