“FAMILY AND FRIENDS!”

Ranked #2 of 15 Gibsons B&B and Inns
Castlegar, Canada
“FAMILY AND FRIENDS!”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Awesome! Great B&B, the hostesses were very friendly, and helpful, with giving us ideas for different hikes and beautiful spots to check out, finding bathing suits for those of us who forgot to pack them. The breakfasts were spot on, did not have to eat again until dinner. Awesome food. Two guests came from Germany, and were indeed pleasantly surprised with seeing, eagles, hiking out to ocean, and of of course all the Artisan shops. A great spot to go, just make sure your take a couple of extra days, so much to see and do, and how can you go wrong with coming home to relax and enjoy a great hot tub. Would go back again in a heartbeat. Keep up the great job Jeanette and Lois.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 2 April 2013

My fiancee and I stayed for two nights on what was our first visit to the Sunshine Coast. The hostesses were wonderful, as were the other guests we met at the breakfast table. The conversations were lively and most entertaining. The location on a quiet street, with a nice view of the water provided a convenient sanctuary. The hot tub was a nice touch after a long day hiking and exploring the lower Sunshine Coast. The comfy beds made for a couple great nights' sleep.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank brianrhyolite
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Loved this place! The breakfast was great, the rooms are great, the ladies who own the b and b are lovely. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool and the back yard. I would say this is the best bed and breakfast I have ever stayed at.

Room Tip: You wont be sorry for picking this place
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Red Deer
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I stayed for two nights at Caprice on September 17 & 18 while doing a motorcycle tour of the sunshine coast. I stayed in the larger room, 54, and it was a great size to relax in during the day. They even had a little kitchenette so I could have a snack on my own the second evening. Breakfast is amazing, they prepare everything fresh and the dining room is absolutely gorgeous. Lois and Jeanette were wonderful hosts, it was nice chatting with them over breakfast before heading out for another ride. I even got to use the hot tub the afternoon of my first day and it felt great! There's nothing quite like soaking in a hot tub among those amazing 100' high red cedars. Highly recommended. I will definitely stay there the next time I'm on the coast.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 16 September 2012

We spent a wonderful week on the Sunshine Coast enjoying the sceney and just relaxing. Our stay at Caprice Bed and Breakfast was excellent. The room we stayed in, Rm 27, was just what we needed, with a great bed and vew of the garden. Lois and Jeanette, were excellent hostesses and the conversation and food around the table were great. I would highly recommend it for a short trip away or, like us, an extended break.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 11 September 2012

My husband and I had never stayed at a B&B before, our experience at Caprice is one we will never forget. Lois and Jeanette are wonderful hostesses. Our room was clean, comfortable and cute. The grounds are picture perfect and the breakfast was absolutely delicious!
When we go back to the sunshine coast we will definitely stay at Caprice again.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2012

This was my first stay at a b&b and didnt exactly know what to expect. When I saw room 13 1/2 I almost stated crying. We had just stayed in a great hotel in Vancouver and were looking forward to a nice room because of the 55 reviews here but none of th described our room. Rereading its discription as being cozy should have given me a clue, but I was impressed by the previous great reviews that I had read. This is also the first review I ever wrote but thought I should give a warning to others who may book this room. The room is so small that I kept tripping when trying to squeeze through the small space between the bed and the chair.

• Stayed September 2012
Lucciano, Owner at Caprice Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 13 September 2012
We are very sorry this guest was unhappy with Room 13 1/2. Many of our guests choose this room as it is more economical. The queen size bed has a new eurotop mattress and is extremely comfortable. The room is small as you can see from the pictures on our website but it does have a private entrance from the outside and a full ensuite bathroom. It is perfect for the business traveler or couples who are econmizing. All our guests have equal access to our garden, pool, hot tub and terrace. Guests who want spacious rooms with ocean view should choose Room 54 or Room 27.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gibsons
Gibsons Garden Hotel
#1 of 5 in Sechelt
Rockwater Secret Cove Resort
Rockwater Secret Cove Resort
#1 of 1 in Halfmoon Bay

Been to Caprice Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!