All reviews palm suite window seat breakfast was delicious sunshine coast off the beaten track short walk to the beach bed and breakfast late arrival each morning wonderful place beautiful view two nights room was spacious omelet hot tub kathleen deer
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Staying at Secret Beach Bed and Breakfast was a great choice! Our hosts were very friendly and polite and accommodating. Peter was the first to great us and he is a really good guy. Then we met his wife Kathleen and she was amazing and very friendly. We stayed in their Bamboo room and even with a noisy party across the street, as soon as we closed the door it was the quietest and most comfortable room I've ever stayed in. Very good value for money as well, I must add. After a very delicious home made breakfast and stimulating conversations we felt we were well taken care of and would be very happy to stay again in the future. Thank you Pete and Kathleen!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JohnZ3688UY
kstringer, Owner at Secret Beach B&B Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

WOW! Thanks for the great review. Hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Kathleen was a lovely and engaging host. The location is a short walk from the ocean and the room was fantastic with a view of the gardens below. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and wouldn't hesitate to return.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kim S
kstringer, Owner at Secret Beach B&B Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

We suspected that our business guests enjoy their stays with us, but you confirmed it. We are convenient to Gibsons and Sechelt and provide a quiet environment in which to work. Glad you stayed with us on your business trip.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Excellent accommodations and gardens ,wonderful breakfasts and gracious hosts,Kathleen and Peter.We had a wonderful stay and would highly recommend Secret Beach to anyone. There is a pleasant ocean view and the location is convenient to Gibsons. Need something to read ? There is an extensive library with something for everyone's taste.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert L

Thanks for mentioning our library in your review. We always welcome fellow bookworms!

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Staying at Secret Beach was my first B&B experience, and my first time travelling without my kids (which I was a bit nervous about.) Our stay was amazing! I immediately felt so relaxed and welcome, and their home is absolutely lovely with interesting artwork. The room and bathroom had everything I needed, and was very clean, quiet and comfortable. Kathleen’s incredible breakfast, eggs benny with fresh fruit and baked orange muffins, was delicious. It was so nice to enjoy it leisurely, with great conversation and the BEST coffee, both of which just kept flowing! After breakfast we walked down to Secret Beach, which I have to say is one of the most beautiful spots I’ve ever seen. What a treasure. Kathleen and Peter are wonderful and I really appreciate their generosity. I love how she described Gibsons as such a “gentle place”. I would absolutely stay here again and would love to return to the Sunshine Coast with my family – and my paints and canvases!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Christine S
kstringer, Owner at Secret Beach B&B Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2013

Do come back with your paints. I would love to see a painting of Secret Beach since you obviously felt the peace and beauty of it. We enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

A warm welcoming atmosphere
With amazing breakfasts often made with fresh picked fruit from the garden. Your hostess Kathleen and host Peter are professional and aproatchable, and most accommodating.
A true vacation experience.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Timfamily

Thanks for your great comments. You stayed with us so long this summer it seemed like you were indeed one of the family! You are welcome back anytime.