“Quaint place with lots of history.”

Molly's Reach Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Gibsons
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
British Columbia, Canada
“Quaint place with lots of history.”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Really good food. Our table had both the cod fish and chips and the halibut fish and chips and we were all very happy with the meal we chose. It is a quaint little restaurant with lots of memorabilia scattered all around taking us back to another time. Take some time to look at it all. It was dark but I bet the setting on the bay would have been beautiful in the day.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Sandra L

White Rock, Canada
“Beautiful Sunny Sunday”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We drive through Gibsons on a fairly regular basis to visit family and go to our cabin. Molly's Reach is beautifully located right next to the Marina, and within walking distance to many boutiques and artisan shoppes.

The atmosphere is very comfortable, and the nautical theme (as well as nostalgic items about the sitcom) are done very well. Both my spouse and I had burgers. My chicken burger was very well done, juicy, and flavorful. I ordered yam fries and a green salad side. The salad itself was fairly average, however their house vinaigrette was delicious!

We have eaten there multiple times before, and have never been disappointed.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank terlaakl88
“Fish and chips yummmmmm!”
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I split the two piece halibut and chips and a caesar salad. Salad was a run of the mill caesar, the fish was fantastic served with house cut fresh fries and coleslaw. Staff was friendly and the beer was cold.

2 Thank Michael M
“A tasty surprise”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Stopped before a 630 ferry for a bite to eat - pleasantly surprised to find a healthy and tasty choice in fish tacos and salad with delicious balsamic vinaigrette. And real avocados at this time of year - bonus!

2 Thank Catie9828
Bellingham, Washington
“Kind and friendly service with great food.”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I loved my fish and chips dinner, really good slaw, perfect hunk 'o salmon, just a tad soggy on the fries (no star #5 yet). This is a bright and fun place and my waitress was amazingly helpful with all my inquiries about the menu, the town, etc. Delicious.

Visited October 2013