“Used to be Great, now it's Below Par”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #36 of 55 Restaurants in Gibsons
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Under different management, it used to serve really nice sandwiches. These days, partly because of the decrease in quality of many Subway places but also due to poor management, the sandwiches are very poor. The egg spread is very watered down and so is the tuna spread, to the point that we wonder if these items are 'watered' down to increase profits. What a shame. A total U turn from the past.

2  Thank mikaelK637
There are newer reviews for Subway

Reviewed 18 June 2013

Sandwiches are nice but the staff lack flavour. I had to repeat myself 4 times for avocado in my sub, then another 2 times for my sauce and it took 2 minutes to process payment and couldn't understand why I was using my subcard...... Very frustrating.

1  Thank Rachie C
Reviewed 27 January 2011

Okay, so it's pretty clean, but ethereal problem with subway is two fold.

Firstly, all that waste. Plastic bag, paper wrapper, napkins, plastic cups...makes me sad they haven't even tried to go green.

Secondly, do they wash their veggies? No one can seem to answer this....