“Great service, Great staff, Great prices”
Review of Spin Cycles

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spin Cycles
Reviewed 1 June 2017

I recently had an older bike completely overhauled. They made it ride like new.
A few weeks later, on a gorgeous sunny day, had a flat tire. When I arrived at the shop, I expected to be told that I would have to leave the bike and come back in a few days as both mechanics were busy working on other bikes. The owner immediately put my bike on the stand and replaced the tube. I also decided to buy a new seat and bell (which were great quality and in the price range I would have paid at Canadian Tire) and he cheerfully installed those as well. He saved the day and I was able to get out on the bike and enjoy the sunny day.
I have only the highest praise and thanks for this place. I have been a dedicated Spin Cycles customer for years and have no reason to ever take my business elsewhere.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"tube"
"shop"

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

We were visiting from Vancouver and my wife needed some help with her bike which she did not buy from them and we have never spent any money with them. It did not matter. They were really knowledgeable and we were so impressed with how helpful they were.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

I have been a customer of Spin Cycles for several years, and believe this is one of the best bike shops I have been to! Great staff who are always friendly and knowledgeable of local trails, honest assessments of bike issues, and overall a great vibe!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed 25 March 2016

I love to meet nice people that bike all their life. Really good services and personable. Help me right away...
Amazing family place!!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

After a month of bike touring, I popped in to Spin Cycles to talk shop, routes, and get a second opinion on some noises my bike had started making. They were very friendly and helpful on all accounts!
If you are cycling through, this shop is a great local resource and amongst the best bike shops I've encountered on the road. I feel compelled to write this review as I do not think that the negative reviews on here portray this shop as it really is, and fellow tourers need to know about places like this.

Elizabeth Q, Owner at Spin Cycles, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2015

Thanks so much for the kind words! We LOVE chatting with out-of-towners about bikes, places to ride, things to do, etc. Extremely glad we could help make your trip better!