“Beauty zone!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Spin Cycles
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

These guys saved a weekend trip to the Sunshine Coast when our bikes got a little wonky! Shoutout to JF for being such a rad dude!, We'll be back for sure even if our bikes are cruising smoothly.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"tube"
"shop"

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I have used this store over several years and they have repaired and maintained my bikes and always charged fair prices. I do recommend them to travelers. Thanks for your great service Spin Cycles you have kept me on my wheels for a good few years

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I stopped by Spin Cycles yesterday to get a new tube for my son's bike tire, plus ask if they could possibly look at his chain ring. They thought it was a quick fix, but it actually ended up requiring far more work on their part. Not only did they stay late to fix my son's bike on the spot, they searched to find the real problem, which wasn't related to his chain ring at all. For a minimal cost, they repaired his bike and had it road-ready in 2.5 hours. These guys went above and beyond and were great to deal with. I would recommend them for all services bike-related! Thanks Spin Cycles!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Took my Kona in for servicing, found out they gave my bike to another customer looking for their son's bike. A couple weeks later I got my bike back, no compensation given. Ok, these things happen.
A year later I took my Brodie in for minor servicing. After a month of delaying they finally told me they had given my bike away Again, this time to an angry customer demanding his brodie. After another long month and a half they eventually tracked the bike down. Returned it to my house waiving the minor cost to check the brakes (the original repair from nearly 3 months earlier). As feared my bike had been ridden hard and clearly sustained visible damage to the frame. Unfortunately due to a foot injury at the time I was unable to test ride the bike so it was Hung up. Finally able to try the bike, on the first pedal strokes the gears didn't work properly and Jammed. Took the bike back for repair, derailer was bent and shifter cable pinched. most business's
would want the chance to "make it right", Turns out JF is no Mike Holmes. On a follow up phone call with him, not asking for him to cover the $100 but just wanting to discuss the situation, he immediately lost his mind, yelling and showing off for his employees. "you've got your freebie", "you’re not telling the truth, you’re forbidden, you’re forbidden". I believe in English, he's just banned me from the store. Is this guy for real? Believe me JF, the last thing you have to worry about is getting my business ever again! The whole experience was completely unbelievable and unprofessional.

5  Thank alemaire2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 June 2017

I recently had an older bike completely overhauled. They made it ride like new.
A few weeks later, on a gorgeous sunny day, had a flat tire. When I arrived at the shop, I expected to be told that I would have to leave the bike and come back in a few days as both mechanics were busy working on other bikes. The owner immediately put my bike on the stand and replaced the tube. I also decided to buy a new seat and bell (which were great quality and in the price range I would have paid at Canadian Tire) and he cheerfully installed those as well. He saved the day and I was able to get out on the bike and enjoy the sunny day.
I have only the highest praise and thanks for this place. I have been a dedicated Spin Cycles customer for years and have no reason to ever take my business elsewhere.