“Average icecream”
Review of Igloo Drive-In

Igloo Drive-In
Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Fort Macleod
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Friends had told us this place had incredible icecream. It was very average. Service was slow. I wouldn't rush to return here

Reviewed 17 August 2012

Everybody was raving about the food for the igloo drive in. Tried it one time. It is quite expensive for the food you get. It is just average tasting did not find anything spectacular about the food or the prices here.

Reviewed 1 September 2011

This place has an attractive 50s drive-in draw to it...at least attractive to a baby boomer.
The day was so lovely, and we wanted a good burger...and we wanted to eat outside in the sunshine. So we stopped on a rather deserted street...in Fort McLeod.
A friendly young lady served us...assuring us that the French fries were real! And the burgers were tasty. So, that's what we ordered.
Sat outside at picnic tables, enjoying the glorious southern Alberta sunshine, and chowed down. The food was okay, nothing outstanding, but tasty.
The canned music...50s and 60s tunes...provided by Galaxy radio...was a nice backdrop to our lunch.
The bathrooms are very clean. I suppose I was hoping for more 50s ambiance, so I was a bit disappointed. But I would eat here again.
Prices are more than reasonable.